The EASIEST, healthy Greek dressing you’ll ever make. This flavorful dressing has just 5 ingredients (plus a little salt & pepper, for good measure) and will 100% jazz up your lunches and dinners.
There’s a slight tang from the dijon mustard and red wine vinegar that will add delicious flavor to your favorite salads. It’s incredibly versatile, so feel free to experiment with different veggies & proteins with this dressing. I think it would also make a wonderful chicken marinade!
Plus greek dressing + anything with feta = the perfect combo in my book.
Homemade greek dressing ingredients
You’ll only need 5 simple ingredients to make this super flavorful, easy greek dressing recipe.
- Red wine vinegar: to add the perfect amount of acidity to this dressing.
- Olive oil: the fat from the olive oil pairs perfectly with the acidity of the vinegar and helps to evenly coat everything.
- Garlic: for a delicious flavor boost.
- Dijon mustard: I love the zing that a little dijon mustard adds to this greek dressing.
- Dried oregano: a bit of dried oregano really brings out those Greek flavors!
- Salt & pepper: for a little extra seasoning.
How to make healthy greek dressing
Add all of your ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined.
How to store greek dressing
Keep this homemade greek dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Use it as a salad dressing
Try it on any of these fresh, delicious salads:
The Easiest Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
Middle Eastern Chickpea & Black Bean Salad
Avocado & Tomato Chickpea Pasta Salad
Use it as a marinade
- First, make your greek dressing recipe.
- Next, add the dressing to a resealable bag or large bowl.
- Carefully place 1 pound of chicken, shrimp or fish in the bag or bowl with the dressing.
- Seal (or cover) and place the entire thing in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to let your chicken or fish soak up all of those amazing flavors.
Try it on these greek chicken kabobs and get all of my tips for grilling chicken here. Finally, remember to try out our 8 famous, healthy salad dressings!
I hope you love this easy homemade greek dressing recipe! If you make it be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it. Enjoy, xo!
Healthy Greek Dressing
Easy, flavorful & healthy greek dressing that's perfect for drizzling on salads and using as a marinade for your favorite proteins! This 5-ingredient homemade greek dressing recipe will be a staple for lunches and dinners all year round.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.
This dressing will stay good in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 week.
In love with the flavor this dressing adds to my salads!
Hello, is a serving size 2 Tbsp?? Thanks!
Hi, Lola! Sorry if that was unclear. Yes, it’s 2 tablespoons!