If there was ever a dressing that was my favorite in the entire world, this curry tahini dressing is probably the one. It’s savory with plenty of umami flavor thanks to the tahini and earthy turmeric. It’s great in Thai inspired salads, drizzled over burgers, meatballs or for dipping in veggies or sweet potato fries.
My most favorite way to use this dressing is in my broccoli chickpea salad — a party pleaser and great for vegetarians who need a little boost of protein.
Ingredients in curry tahini dressing
This healthy curry tahini dressing is packed with flavor from delicious spices. Many curry dressing recipes use yogurt, but this one is perfectly creamy with just using tahini! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Tahini: the base of this amazing dressing that keeps it super creamy, vegan & dairy free.
- Lemon juice: a squeeze of fresh lemon juice adds the perfect amount of freshness.
- Water: to help thin the dressing.
- Garlic: gotta have the fresh garlic flavor. So good.
- Maple syrup: you’ll just need a teaspoon or two of maple syrup for a natural sweetness.
- Curry powder: the main spice we’re using that gives the dressing a wonderful curry flavor.
- Ginger: freshly grated ginger is the perfect pair with the rest of the spices.
- Turmeric: add a boost of antioxidants and gorgeous color with ground turmeric.
- Salt & pepper: to bring all of the flavors together.
How to make curry tahini dressing
Simply add all of your ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and either whisk them well (in the bowl) or shake them up (in a closed mason jar). So easy!
How to store this dressing
This easy curry tahini dressing recipe will stay good in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Simply give it a stir (or a shake) before using it.
Recipes to try with this healthy curry tahini dressing
You’ll love drizzling this vegan curry tahini dressing on salads, grain bowls and even your favorite proteins. It also makes an incredible dip or sauce! Here are some of my favorite recipes to use it with:
- Vegan Broccoli Chickpea Salad
- Ultimate Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Chopped Thai Chickpea Salad
- Sheet Pan Zucchini Chicken Meatballs
- Spicy Cashew Thai Chickpea Broccoli Salad
- Jalapeño Curry Turkey Burgers
- Sweet Potato Broccoli Buddha Bowls
- Curry Roasted Cauliflower Sweet Potato Salad
Remember to grab even more healthy salad dressing recipes here!
If you make this healthy curry tahini dressing recipe be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it (and how you used it!) I can’t wait to hear.
Healthy Curry Tahini Dressing
Creamy, healthy curry tahini dressing with turmeric, garlic, ginger and wonderful curry flavors. This addicting curry dressing is vegan, easy to make and doubles as an amazing dip or sauce. It will be your new favorite way to use tahini!
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3-4 tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined.
This dressing will stay good in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 week.