Delicious, creamy healthy curry tahini dressing with turmeric, garlic, ginger and curry flavors. This addicting dressing or dip will be your new favorite way to use tahini!
If there was ever a dressing that was my favorite in the entire world, this curry tahini dressing is probably be the one. It’s savory with plenty of umami flavor thanks to the tahini and earthy turmeric. It’s great in Thai inspired salads, drizzled over burgers, meatballs or for dipping in veggies or sweet potato fries.
My most favorite way to use this dressing is in my broccoli chickpea salad — a party pleaser and great for vegetarians who need a little boost of protein.
RECIPES TO TRY WITH THIS HEALTHY CURRY TAHINI DRESSING:
GET MORE DELICIOUS HEALTHY DRESSING RECIPES HERE:
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 8.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7g
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3-4 tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, to sweeten
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- ½ tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined.