You guys know I’m a huge peanut butter lover, so when I made this incredible, healthy Thai peanut dressing I immediately fell in love. This stuff is creamy, flavorful, and I pretty much want to drizzle it on everything.
Thai peanut dressing ingredients
I’ve found that traditional peanut sauces and dressings tend to be thick and overpowering, which is why I wanted to make a lightened-up version that still tasted amazing. This easy Thai peanut dressing recipe has just 5 simple ingredients that are probably in your pantry right now, and will definitely be a new favorite.
- Peanut butter: to give the dressing that creamy peanut butter flavor.
- Gluten free soy sauce: you can use soy sauce or coconut aminos.
- Honey: to naturally sweeten the Thai peanut dressing a bit.
- Ground ginger: I like using ground ginger for ease but feel free to use freshly grated ginger if you’d like.
- Apple cider vinegar: every good dressing needs a little acidity.
- Warm water: to thin the dressing a bit.
- Optional: cayenne pepper to make it spicy.
How to make Thai peanut dressing
You’ll simply add all of your ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and either whisk them well (in the bowl) or shake them up (in a closed mason jar). Easy!
How to store this homemade dressing
This easy Thai peanut dressing recipe will stay good in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Simply give it a stir (or a shake) before using it.
Recipes to try with this healthy Thai peanut dressing
Drizzle this one on of my Thai-inspired salads, or use it as a dipping sauce for chicken skewers! The options are endless. Here are some recipes I suggest:
- Chopped Thai Chickpea Salad
- Thai Chicken Quinoa Salad
- Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders
- Crunchy Rainbow Thai Peanut Chicken Wraps
- Chopped Thai Kale Salad
- Thai Tuna Burgers
- Spicy Cashew Thai Chickpea Broccoli Salad
- Cashew Crunch Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
- Famous Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad
If you make this easy Thai peanut dressing recipe be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it (and how you used it!) I can’t wait to hear.
Healthy Thai Peanut Dressing
Deliciously addicting, healthy Thai peanut dressing made with simple ingredients and creamy, peanut butter flavor. You're going to love this easy, 5-ingredient Thai peanut dressing recipe as a go-to for salads or as a flavorful sauce!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (or 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-4 tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to make it spicy
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.
To store: this dressing will stay good in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 week.