Deliciously addicting, healthy Thai peanut dressing with creamy, peanut butter flavor. You’re going to love this easy 5-ingredient dressing as a go-to for salads or dips!
You guys know I’m a huge peanut butter lover, so when I made this incredible, healthy thai peanut dressing I immediately fell in love. This stuff is creamy, flavorful, and I pretty much want to drizzle it on everything.
I’ve found that traditional peanut sauces and dressings tend to be thick and overpowering, which is why I wanted to make a lightened-up version that still tasted amazing. This easy dressing has just 5 simple ingredients that are probably in your pantry right now, and will definitely be a new favorite.
Drizzle this one on of my thai-inspired salads, or use it as a dipping sauce for chicken skewers! The options are endless. If you make this dressing be sure to leave a comment and let me know how you liked it (and how you used it!) I can’t wait to hear.
RECIPES TO TRY THIS HEALTHY THAI PEANUT DRESSING WITH:
TRY THESE OTHER HEALTHY SALAD DRESSINGS HERE!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 113
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Carbohydrates: 6.4g
- Sugar: 3.4g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.8g
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (or 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-4 tablespoons warm water, to thin dressing
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper to make it spicy
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.