I’m so excited to share this amazing healthy chipotle ranch dressing with you today. It’s made with simple wholesome ingredients like greek yogurt, chipotle chili powder, spices, herbs and lemon. It’s tangy, spicy and the perfect recipe for drizzling on southwest inspired salads or my homemade turkey tacos or even using as a dip for fries or tots.
We can’t get enough of this healthy chipotle ranch dressing and neither will you. Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments below!
RECIPES TO TRY THIS HEALTHY CHIPOTLE RANCH DRESSING WITH:
CHECK OUT MORE HEALTHY SALAD DRESSING RECIPES here!
Healthy Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice (or can sub apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder, or sub a few dashes of chipotle tabasco hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons water to thin dressing
Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.
This dressing will stay good in an airtight container or mason jar for up to 1 week.