Homemade healthy lemon basil vinaigrette that’s perfect for spring! This light, fresh dressing makes the perfect marinade or delicious dressing.
Guys. This lemon basil vinaigrette is like a gorgeous summer day – bright, fresh, and guaranteed to make you smile. The tanginess of the lemon juice and dijon mustard create a magic combo with the sweetness of the honey.
So easy, SO delicious.
This dressing is my go-to for quick and easy salads, and also makes for a delicious marinade. The best part? You probably have all of the ingredients in your kitchen already! Time to get drizzling with the goodness. If you try it, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it (and what you made!)
RECIPES TO TRY THIS LEMON BASIL VINAIGRETTE WITH:
TRY THESE OTHER HEALTHY SALAD DRESSINGS HERE!
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 100.2
- Fat: 10.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 0.1g
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 4-6 large basil leaves, very finely diced
- Freshly ground salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or a mason jar and mix until well combined. If using a mason jar, you can simply put the lid on and shake the jar until well combined. Dressing serves 4.