Fresh mango salsa recipe packed with gorgeous produce like avocado, mango, red bell pepper, jalapeño, and red onion. This easy, homemade salsa is perfect for salmon, fish tacos, chicken, and of course, dipping with chips!
Summer is officially on the horizon, which means it’s almost mango season!
In my opinion, mangos don’t get used nearly as often as they should in recipes. Now that we have a tutorial on how to cut a mango, it’s time to switch up your salsa game and forget about tomatoes for a while. IT’S MANGO TIME BB and I’M HERE TO PARTY.
I love heading to the grocery store and finding 2/$1 mangos, then going home and making a big batch of this fresh mango salsa for friends.
The ingredients in this mango salsa include: sweet mangos, creamy avocado, crunchy red bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper. Delicious!
How to make mango salsa:
Making mango salsa is easy. All you have to do is chop a few ingredients then add them to a bowl, stir and grab some chips for dipping!
First, cut your mango using one of these methods, then cut your avocado into chunks and add to a large bowl. Stir in diced red pepper pepper, diced jalapeno, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, a squeeze of fresh lime juice and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary. YUM!
Ways to use mango salsa:
Personally, I love to dip tortilla chips in this salsa, but there’s plenty of other ways to use it too! You can top grilled chicken, salmon, burrito bowls, grain bowls, mix in with quinoa or even use on top of salads.
Recipes to pair with this mango salsa:
I hope you enjoy this easy and fresh mango salsa recipe! Feel free to double it to serve a crowd.
Shop this post:
If you make this mango salsa, please let me know by leaving a comment and rating the recipe below. I’d love to hear from you and it helps encourage others to make the recipe too! xo.
- Serves: 4-6
- Serving size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Carbohydrates: 19.1g
- Sugar: 8.9g
- Fiber: 5.0g
- Protein: 2.0g
- 1 large firm avocado, cut into chunks (just very slightly ripe)
- 1 1/2 heaping cup diced mango (from 2 large ripe mango)
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 small lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Garnish with extra cilantro. Serve with multigrain tortilla chips. Also great served on salmon, fish tacos or shrimp. Serves 4-6. Double the recipe to serve 10-12
Pin this mango salsa: