31 delicious Memorial Day recipes that are perfect for your holiday weekend menu! Skip the store-bought platters and bring these fun appetizers, flavorful grilling recipes, bright salads, and homemade sweets to your parties and potlucks. These recipes are guaranteed to impress guests!
Summer holidays are BACK and I couldn’t be more excited. We finally set up new patio furniture, grilled outside with friends, and have kept the windows open all day every day. It’s times like this that make Chicago winters worth it – I’m sure some of you guys can relate.
Anyways, let’s talk Memorial Day recipes! Whether you’re heading out of town or entertaining at home, these seasonal recipes are perfect for your menu. I picked out my go-to summer apps, mains & desserts to cover all of your bases – plenty of fresh salads to pair with juicy burgers, plus some sweet treats to win over anyone & everyone you know.
Why stop at Memorial Day weekend? These recipes will be your new favs to make all summer long. Promise.
Get ready to fire up that grill and enjoy! Xoxo.
Appetizers & Sides
3. Grilled Fruit Skewers from Food with Feeling
5. Vegan Chipotle Carrot Queso from Cookie and Kate
7. How to Make the Best Potato Salad from Foodie Crush
10. Grilled Mediterranean Street Corn with Feta Cheese from Fit Foodie Finds
12. Skinny Mango Coconut Margaritas from Heather Christo
18. Honey Mustard Salmon in Foil from Gimme Some Oven
21. Spicy Shrimp Tostadas from What’s Gaby Cooking
28. Lemon Poppyseed Cake from Broma Bakery
If you make any of these recipes, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it! You can also tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so that I can see your creations. Thank you, xo!
Pin these recipes: