Happy Sunday, AK fam! On Friday we put together some fun gift ideas that are perfect for the mamas in your life, and today we’re rounding out your celebration with Mother’s Day brunch recipes that she’s going to love.
Whether you’re serving her breakfast-in-bed (hopefully with one of these mimosas) or setting out a big brunch spread with the whole family – I’ve got you covered. I included a lil’ sweet, a lil’ savory, and picked out some of my fav brunch recipes from fellow bloggers to give your mama the best of the best.
Every brunch should have a couple sweet treats, so you bet I added my brown butter chocolate chip cookies to the list.
Take a scroll, pick out a few of her favorites, and enjoy! If you’re celebrating with your mama from afar, remember to give her a call next Sunday to show her some love. Xo!
5. Simple Breakfast Potatoes from Minimalist Baker
9. Sweet Potato Kale Hash from Fit Foodie Finds
12. Raspberry Pistachio Scones with Lemon Glaze from A Beautiful Plate
14. Mexican Chocolate Donuts from Broma Bakery
16. Blood Orange Mimosas from What’s Gaby Cooking
If you make any of these recipes, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it! You can also tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so that I can see your creations. Thank you, xo!