Hello and happy Round Up Sunday! I hope your weekend has been filled with relaxation, time with loved ones, and hopefully some therapeutic baking (aka all of the best things). As you probably know by now, we’re kicking off Cookie Week here on the blog starting tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited.
Before we do a deep dive into the wonderful world of cookies, I rounded up 24 comforting soup & stew recipes for you to balance out those cookie treats all winter long.
Soups & stews are my absolute favorite recipes to make and eat this time of year. There’s just nothing better than a warm, nourishing bowl of goodness on a chilly day, especially while balancing out batches of cookies. The holidays can be a tricky time to find balance – with endless treats and rich foods around, it can be hard to remember to sneak in those good-for-you meals.
So this winter remember to enjoy. Enjoy that fresh batch of cookies, enjoy putting your feet up when you need a break, and of course, enjoy nourishing your body with incredible meals like these. ‘Tis the season! Take a scroll through these soup & stew recipes, and have a wonderful rest of your weekend. Xo
1. Slow Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chicken Chili
2. Vegan Tomato, Chickpea, and Sweet Potato Soup
3. Two-Bean and Corn Chipotle Turkey Chili
4. Homemade Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
5. Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Quinoa Chili with Smoked Chipotle
6. Golden Turmeric Chickpea Chicken Soup
7. Chili Chicken Soup with Bell Pepper + Hominy
8. Slow Cooker Taco Lentil Soup
10. Coconut Curried Sweet Potato & Lentil Stew
11. Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
13. Vegan Curried Sweet Potato Corn Chowder
14. Butternut Squash, Chickpea & Lentil Moroccan Stew
15. Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Chickpea Chili
16. Lightened-Up Slow Cooker Chicken Wild Rice Soup
17. Clean Eating Chipotle Turkey Quinoa Chili
18. Comforting & Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
19. Slow Cooker Black Bean, Quinoa & Chicken Tortilla Soup
20. Golden Coconut Chicken Lentil Soup
21. Vegan White Bean & Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
22. Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Chile Verde
23. The Best Healthy Turkey Chili
24. Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
If you make any of these healthy muffin recipes leave a comment and let me know how you liked it! Share your creations on social media and be sure to tag #AmbitiousKitchen so that I can see your amazing work.
#20 Golden Coconut Chicken Lentil Soup.
When I click on it , it brings me to a soup without lentils . A soup with chickpeas .
Hi Mary! Thanks so much for the heads up – I’ve updated the link to the correct recipe. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for all you do, Monique! Your soups have been making about a weekly appearance in my kitchen this fall/winter! I love scouring Pinterest and other food blogs for recipes, but I come back to Ambitious Kitchen over and over for what I actually end up making and they turn out to be favorites. Thanks for giving inspiration and keeping our tummies happy!
You are so welcome, Danielle! I’m really happy to hear this 🙂 These soups are definitely my go-to’s all winter long. Stay tuned for more!
These soups all look amazing! I especially like the slow cooker ones! Yum.
Tons of delicious options – hope you get a chance to try them!
These dishes look and sound amazing.
I hope you get a chance to try some of them!
Your chili recipes are some of my favorites! Soups and stews are also a great brunch recipe. You can assemble a ton with some greens and steamed vegetables!
Amazing! Yes – such a delicious staple.