It’s here…the final day of #AKPumpkinWeek 2017! I hope you’ve loved every minute of these new amazing pumpkin recipes, because I’ve had the best time cooking up this goodness all week long. We’ve had a chilly week here in Chicago (I actually turned the heat on a couple of times) which has made for the perfect weather for all things pumpkin.
Does anyone else feel a hint of nostalgia in the fall? There’s something about the crisp air, crunch of leaves, and smell of warm spices that’s so comforting and homey. Not to mention all of the best holidays that are coming up! Thanksgiving is one of my absolute favorites, and one that I start thinking about once the temps start to drop. Friends, family, food, and all things pumpkin – what more could you ask for?
SO. To get you excited for Thanksgiving (or just for cooking delicious things this fall & winter) I rounded up 31 amazing pumpkin recipes that are the perfect mix of healthy, delicious, and anything but basic. Enjoy xo!
1. Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars with Almond Flour Sugar Cookie Crust
2. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Bagels with Whipped Cinnamon Honey Butter
3. One-Bowl Fudgy Pumpkin Paleo Brownies
4. Healthy Pumpkin Banana Muffins with Macadamia Nut Crunch
5. Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
6. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars
7. Gluten Free Pumpkin Angel Food Cake
8. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats with Chia
9. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Brown Butter Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Pecan Gingersnap Cookie Streusel
10. Slow Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chili
11. Low-Fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
12. Healthy Pumpkin Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread
13. Chai-Spiced Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Glaze
14. Pumpkin Pie Bars with Brown Sugar Oatmeal Crust
15. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
16. Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal with Vanilla Bean Caramelized Bananas
17. Honey Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins
18. Healthy Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
19. Brown Butter Nutella-Stuffed Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
20. Fluffy Whole Wheat Healthy Pumpkin Waffles
21. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Protein Muffins
22. Chocolate Chip Coconut Flour Pumpkin Bars
23. Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
24. Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
25. Brown Butter Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting
26. Vegan Maple Pecan Pumpkin Oatmeal Scones
27. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
28. Healthy Pumpkin Seed & Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad Sandwiches
29. Brown Butter Cranberry Pumpkin Cornbread Skillet
30. Flourless Pumpkin Almond Butter Bars with Dark Chocolate + Coconut
31. Healthy Pumpkin Pie with Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
If you make any of these amazing pumpkin recipes at home, be sure to rate the recipe and leave a comment. You can also follow me on Instagram and tag @AmbitiousKitchen with your creations – I can’t wait to see!
I love all of these recipes! The chocolate chip pancakes, zucchini bread, pumpkin almond butter bars, pumpkin waffles, black bean chili, pumpkin spice bagels, and chai-spiced muffins look fabulous!
I hope you get a chance to make them! Some of my absolute favs are in here 🙂
I made the Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread on Saturday for my boyfriend and I…LOVE!
Yay! So great to hear 🙂 hope you both enjoyed!
I think I printed all but one to try 🙂
Thank you for these nice recipes. My family members love pumpkin. Do you know that pumpkin is not only very tasty but also very healthy product? It regulates blood pressure, reducing the risk of cancer, combating diabetes etc. Pumpkin is also very good for brain activity.