Sometimes the simplest recipes I make end up being my absolute favorites. To me there’s nothing better than a few fresh ingredients and a killer seasoning or sauce, especially when it comes to sides! Today we’re ringing in spring with 17 of the best healthy side dish recipes that are perfect for pairing with literally any meal you make.
If you’ve ever opened your fridge and found some chicken to cook, maybe had some leftovers laying around, or were just craving a big plate of veggies, these sides will be your new go-to’s. My favorite way to meal-prep is to cook protein in one of these amazing marinades, and pair it with 2-3 of these sides for the week — simple, and oh so delicious.
Many of these recipes are perfect as-is for lunch (have you tried this salad yet??) and I love bringing them to parties. Truth be told I usually load up on a few sides and forget about the main dish. These are just THAT good!
ALSO: if you need some Easter menu inspo I’ve got you covered with the side dish magic below.
Meal prep today, or serve a few at your next gathering. Your guests will love you for it. Enjoy, xo!
1. Sesame Garlic Roasted Asparagus
2. Roasted Sweet Potato & Black Bean Salad with Fresh Pineapple Corn Salsa
3. Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Plantains
4. Roasted Garlic Basil Potatoes with Arugula
5. Vegan Curried Broccoli Chickpea Salad
6. Saucy Stovetop Thai Green Beans
7. The Easiest Chopped Chickpea Greek Salad
8. Healthy Baked French Fries with Garlic, Parmesan & Truffle Oil
9. Pesto Tuna Caprese Cucumber Bites
10. Roasted Sweet Potato & Arugula Salad with turmeric Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
11. One Pot Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
12. Wonderful Roasted Veggies with Parmesan, Olive Oil & Garlic
13. Spicy Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon
14. Roasted Veggie, Chickpea & Pesto Quinoa Salad
15. Maple Glazed Carrots with Goat Cheese & Pistachios
16. Sesame Garlic Grilled Sweet Potato Fries with Yogurt Curry Dip
17. Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing
If you make any of these recipes, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know how you liked it! You can also tag #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram so that I can see your creations. Thank you, xo!
Great collections. can be used recipes for many occasions. Thanks for the share.
I’m making Maple Glazed Carrots with Goat Cheese & Pistachios and One Pot Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad for our family’s Easter get together. Have made them both before and know they are soooo good! Tried and true!
Amazing!! Those are some of my favs 🙂 I’m jealous of your Easter table!
So many great ideas here! Thanks for the list!
They all look and taste so good. 🙂