If you’ve ever wondered what to cook with the ground turkey lurking in your fridge or freezer, I’ve got you covered. I rounded up over 20 of the best ground turkey recipes that are perfect for your dinner menu. These flavorful and easy recipes using ground turkey are protein-packed and guaranteed to be staples in your house.
Reasons to love ground turkey
Ground turkey is one of my go-to meats to cook with, especially for lightened up comfort foods. You’ll love using it in recipes because it’s:
- Packed with lean protein
- Super versatile and the perfect swap for beef (if you’re looking to cut down on red meat)
- Easy to cook with and season to make your fav recipes
I separated these ground turkey recipes into chilis & soups, meatballs & meatloaves, burgers, patties & sandwiches, delicious pasta recipes and fun comfort foods that are perfect for feeding the whole family or meal prepping. If you happen to have ground chicken on hand instead, feel free to use that! They are interchangeable.
Enjoy these meals as is or with your fav side dishes and enjoy!
Chilis & Soups
Creamy Tomato Orzo Soup with Mini Turkey Meatballs
Slow Cooker Black Bean Pumpkin Turkey Chili
Two-Bean and Corn Chipotle Turkey Chili
Clean Eating Chipotle Turkey Quinoa Chili
Meatballs & Meatloaves
Juicy Turkey Meatballs in Tomato Basil Sauce with Burrata
Greek Turkey Meatballs with Lemon Orzo & Creamy Feta Yogurt Sauce
Slow Cooker Sweet & Spicy BBQ Cranberry Turkey Meatballs
Cheddar-Stuffed Sweet Potato BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
Jalapeno-Cheddar Stuffed Enchilada Turkey Meatloaf
Burgers, Patties & Sandwiches
Moroccan-Spiced Turkey Burgers with Creamy Feta Sauce
Sweet & Spicy BBQ Bacon Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
Maple Blueberry Turkey Sausage Breakfast Patties
Pesto Turkey Burger Sliders on Sweet Potato Buns
30 Minute Healthier Turkey Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce!
One Pan Lightened Up Hamburger Helper
The Best Healthy Turkey Lasagna You’ll Ever Eat
The BEST Zucchini Lasagna Recipe (low carb!)
Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna with the Best Turkey Meat Sauce + Burrata
Fun Comfort Foods
Amazing Easy Turkey Tacos (with a slow cooker option!)
Turkey Picadillo (with a slow cooker option!)
Indian-Inspired Shepherd’s Pie
White Bean, Spinach & Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers with Burrata
Cheesy Quinoa and Turkey Sloppy Joe Stuffed Bell Peppers
Use ground turkey in any of these delicious recipes
- One Pan Ginger Chicken Meatballs with Peanut Sauce
- Cheddar-Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs with Bleu Cheese Yogurt Dip
- White Chicken Chili Pie with Pumpkin Cornbread Crust
- Freezer-Friendly Green Chile Chicken Burritos
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs with Cilantro Coconut Pineapple Rice
- Buffalo Zucchini Chicken Burgers
- Chipotle Chicken Tostadas with Pineapple Salsa
- 30-Minute Sesame Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry
- One Pan Cilantro Chicken Meatballs in Mango Coconut Sauce
- Healthy Enchilada Chicken & Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Quinoa Pumpkin Chicken Chili
- Sheet Pan Zucchini Chicken Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Cheesy Chicken Quinoa Enchilada Meatloaf Muffins
- Paleo Turmeric Chicken Meatballs with Green Tahini Sauce
If you make any of these recipes using ground turkey be sure to leave a comment & a rating so I know how you like it! Enjoy xo!
Love the recipes, thanks! I would sub ground dark meat turkey–more flavorful, and the fat (if you can get the meat from organic, humanely raised birds) is good for us.
Yes you can definitely use dark meat turkey in any of these!
Well, I’ll be honest. I haven’t eaten Turkey for quite a while already, but this recipe looks really amazing. I’ll definitely try to prepare it this week together with some drinks 🙂 Seems like a great idea for my anniversary dinner with my wife. Thanks!
Tons of delicious ones in here! Enjoy, and happy anniversary 🙂
I made your enchilada meatloaf this weekend and I’m obsessed! The enchilada sauce was so easy, but so flavorful. I can’t wait to make it again! I think next time I will dice up a jalapeno and mix it in the meat.
Yay so great to hear! I love extra jalapeño…
Awesome recipes! That first turkey meatloaf looks great. I love cooking with turkey, thanks for the ideas.
It’s amazing! Enjoy 🙂
Just loved all these recipes. My daughter doesn’t like Turkey so can I use other meats? Thank you for sharing!
I’m so glad! And you can use ground chicken in these if you’d like 🙂
Have any ground turkey recipes without tomatoes? I cannot eat acidic anything due to health issues.
Try these turkey burgers, or use ground turkey (or ground chicken) in these meatballs and this burger!