The ultimate round up of the very best quinoa recipes is here! As you may have guessed from my How to Cook the Perfect Quinoa post, this little seed has a special place here at Ambitious Kitchen.
What is quinoa?
While quinoa looks and behaves like a grain, it’s actually a seed that comes from a flowering plant! It has been used in South American cooking for thousands of years and more recently became a “superfood” here in the U.S.
It’s gluten free, packed with protein & fiber, and a delicious, neutral-flavored “grain” that’s perfect for adding to salads, bowls, side dishes and even pancakes.
How do you cook quinoa?
Reminder: learn more about the health benefits of quinoa and the perfect way to cook it here! You can use this method in all of the amazing, healthy quinoa recipes listed below.
I broke these quinoa recipes up into breakfast recipes, snacks & treats, chilis & soups, unique quinoa dinners (yum), plant-based quinoa salads, and other quinoa bowls, salads & more that you’ll love. At the bottom of the post, you’ll find more recipes to pair with quinoa that make the perfect lunches and dinners. Take a scroll, pick out your favs and enjoy!
Snacks & Treats
Chilis & Soups
Unique Quinoa Dinners
Plant-Based Quinoa Salads
Quinoa Bowls, Salads, & More
Delicious recipes to pair with quinoa
Looking to add a boost of protein & whole grains to your meals? Try adding quinoa to one of these amazing recipes:
- Sheet Pan Moroccan Chicken with Sweet Potatoes & Cauliflower
- Healthy Orange Chicken Stir Fry
- Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon
- Vegetarian Tofu Cashew Coconut Curry
- 30-Minute Sesame Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry
- Slow Cooker Yellow Chicken Curry
- Mango Chicken Stir-Fry
- Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Kung Pao Chickpea & Brussels Sprouts Stir-Fry
- One Pan Cilantro Chicken Meatballs in Mango Coconut Sauce
- Healthy Sesame-Orange Ginger Chickpea Stir-Fry
- Sheet Pan Zucchini Chicken Meatballs with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Vegan Sweet Potato Buddha Bowl with Orange Sesame Almond Butter Dressing
Be sure to let me know if you make any of these quinoa recipes! Share them with me on Instagram and use #AmbitiousKitchen so that I can see your creations. Enjoy xo!