Hi guys! I hope you’ve had an amazing week spent with good food, good people, and the best times. Tony and I are spending just a couple more days in Australia before we head to Hawaii for New Year’s Eve. Do you have big NYE plans? Thinking of laying low?
Before you hit the town this weekend I wanted to share a post that I’ve been SO excited to show you guys. I’m featuring YOU! That’s right, I rounded up a bunch of amazing Ambitious Kitchen recipes that you’ve made this year. I stuck with AK recipes from 2017, and looked all over Instagram and our Ambitious Community Facebook group to see all of the goodness that you’ve been cooking up.
I was so excited to go back and check out all of your creations this year. Tons of them were my favorites from the year, too! It was hard to narrow these picks down to just ____. I swear I wanted to share hundreds! You guys were definitely loving my Tahini Brownies and Cinnamon Rolls from this year, and my best-ever Healthy Turkey Chili (from 2015) had a high repeat performance.
I wanted to do this round up because nothing makes me happier than seeing you guys make these recipes. I get so excited when I check out the #ambitiouskitchen tag on Instagram, and when you tag me with your latest creation.
I truly couldn’t be doing this without you. So, huge THANK YOU to all of you for making Ambitious Kitchen possible.
Alright it’s Friday and we’ve got more celebrating to do – am I right?! Take a scroll and see the Ambitious Kitchen community in action. Enjoy xo!
1. @balanced.fit.bliss with this gorgeous Healing Lemongrass Chickpea Thai Green Curry
2. Francesca baked up my Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, Grain Free Tahini Brownies, AND Toasted Quinoa, Dried Fig & Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
3. @athleats_rd made these delicious Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas with Avocado Lime Crema – so good!
4. Becky drizzled my Healthy Chai Banana Bread with some deliciousness!
5. @nutritious_navigation has lunch #goals with my Green Goddess Tuna Quinoa Salad
6. Shayna killed it with my Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas – look at that melty cheese!
7. @eahartl baked up my Dank Coconut Oil Chocolate Chunk Cookies and they look DANG delicious
8. Lisa cooked up my Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Chickpea Chili to perfection
9. @apizarek poured these gorgeous Skinny Jalapeño Watermelon Margaritas – perfect for celebrating
10. Abby baked my Grain Free Tahini Brownies and topped them with juicy raspberries!
11. @moneycanbuyyoulove_food made the BEST Caramelized Onion, Fig & Goat Cheese Pizza with Arugula
12. Courtney baked my Spinach & Goat Cheese Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust for brunch GOALS!
13. @eating_well_with_evadne has the perfect crust for my Lightened Up Chicken Pot Pie!
14. Stefanie baked my fluffy Healthy Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins and they look like the BEST snack
15. @thegrumblintummy has the BEST looking dinner with my Healthier Turkey Sloppy Joes.
16. @spinach4breakfast baked my Tahini Brownies to absolute perfection!
17. @naturallywithnatty cozied up with my Sweet Potato Zoodle Bowls with Golden Turmeric Coconut Milk Sauce – YUM
18. @akingskitchen stacked up my Fluffy Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread Pancakes with the best looking blueberries!
19. @wholelottacharm drizzled my Healthy Chai Banana Bread with Salted Cashew Butter Vanilla Glaze and it looks amazing!
20. @cheekytzatziki baked my Healthy Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread to perfection!
21. Evan added dark chocolate chips to my Grain Free Maple Peanut Butter Cookies and they look incredible!
22. @seesammieeat celebrated pumpkin season with my Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars with Almond Flour Sugar Cookie Crust – YUM
23. Nour stacked up my delicious Whole Wheat Banana Bread Pancakes with Chocolate Chips and the perfect drizzle of syrup.
24. @nourishedbynicole has the best lunch with my Spicy Maple Roasted Butternut Squash & Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon.
25. @lo_haven had the absolute cutest Paleo Gingerbread Cookies for Christmas!
26. @green_hm (and her cutie pup) made my delicious Salted Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Protein Candy Bars.
27. @fitandwellmedgal baked the BEST Cinnamon Rolls ever – just look at that frosting!
Thank you ALL for an amazing year of recipes! Keep sharing your creations with me by tagging #ambitiouskitchen on Instagram, or uploading a photo to the Ambitious Community Facebook group. Xo!