Thanksgiving week is HERE and I hope you’re as excited as I am. So, you’ve got your turkey planned, sides taken care of, dessert delegated to friends, and some cute home decor ready to go. Have you thought about what to serve on Thanksgiving morning?
We can all agree that Thanksgiving day can be a little *chaotic*, especially if you’re hosting. So waking up and having a filling, satisfying breakfast is so important! It may be tempting to just chug a pot of coffee (which, yes, is also helpful) but remember to nourish yourself with a delicious breakfast to set yourself up for success.
That’s why I put together over 30 easy and amazing Thanksgiving breakfast recipes to feed yourself, family and friends on Thanksgiving morning! They can all easily be made ahead of time for a quick reheat in the morning and will help keep everyone’s energy up throughout the day. Enjoy!
FREE Ultimate Thanksgiving Guide (+ printable checklist!)
Whether you’re hosting or just attending, this Ultimate Thanksgiving Guide email series is for everyone. Enter your email below to get all of my best recipes, tips, and a FREE printable checklist for all of your Thanksgiving needs.
- Nourishing Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Banana Bread
- The Best Vegan Banana Bread You’ll Ever Eat
- Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Spiced Apple Zucchini Bread with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Chickpea Flour Banana Bread (gluten free!)
- Healthy Chai Banana Bread with Salted Cashew Butter Vanilla Glaze
- Healthy Gingerbread Loaf
- Best Ever Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- Paleo Orange-Kissed Loaf with Dark Chocolate Glaze
- Pistachio Poppyseed Orange Yogurt Bread
- Healthy Pumpkin Bread with Maple Glaze
- Healthy Chocolate Brownie Banana Bread
- Nourishing Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Orange Gingerbread Swirl Loaf
- Coconut Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread
- Chai-Spiced Butternut Squash Muffins with Salted Honey Glaze
- Nourishing Almond Butter Double Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins (that taste like CAKE!)
- Pumpkin Zucchini Muffins with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oh So Fluffy Vegan Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Healthy Marbled Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Sweet Potato Muffins
- Grandma’s Healthy Bran Muffins
- Honey Cinnamon Walnut Banana Muffins
- Blender Double Chocolate Spinach Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins (dairy free + gluten free)
- Healthy Gingerbread Muffins
- Brown Butter Orange Pumpkin Muffins with Orange Glaze
- Fluffy Flourless Peanut Butter Chickpea Muffins
- Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Power Flax Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Chai-Spiced Healthy Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Hearty oatmeal recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Vanilla Brown Butter Pear Baked Oatmeal
- Spiced Zucchini Apple Baked Oatmeal with Cinnamon Vanilla Glaze
- Almond Butter Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Chunky Monkey Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cups
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Oatmeal Bake
- Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Upside-Down Bananas Foster French Toast Bake
- Brown Butter Apple Coffee Cake
- The Best Cinnamon Rolls You’ll Ever Eat
- The Best Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls You’ll Ever Eat
- Homemade Chunky Healthy Granola Recipe (vegan & gluten free!)
- Upside-Down Orange Caramel Pecan French Toast Bake
- Vegan Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Butternut Squash Bacon Spinach Quiche
- Perfectly Crispy Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Mushroom Spinach Bacon Egg Cups
- Chaffles (Cheese & Egg Waffles)
- How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
- Maple Blueberry Turkey Sausage Breakfast Patties
- Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust
- Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
- Savory Chicken Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffins (keto + low carb)
- Jalapeño, Pepper Jack & Turkey Bacon Quiche with Potato Crust
If you make any of these Thanksgiving breakfast recipes be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it!
I love that brown butter pear baked oatmeal…. DROOL.
I like that each section is now numbered! It makes it a lot easier to read and click on all the delicious recipes!
Awesome! So glad that you are loving it!
I’m not seeing the recipe for this thanksgiving breakfast anywhere on the page ??
Hi! Just click on the recipe you want to make and it will take you to the recipe page. Enjoy!
Such a great recipes about the make ahead breakfast recipes thanks sharing this article geometry dash lite!