Happy new year! What a year it has been. I’m feeling super grateful and incredibly excited about what 2021 will bring, especially as we welcome our baby boy!
What better way to kick it off than with 31 healthy winter recipes? This month I included plenty of vegetarian & plant-based options to really pack in those veggies, plus a focus on protein & nutrients to fuel your health journey wherever it’s taking you.
If you’ve been wondering what to cook in January, get ready for tons of meal prep ideas to make cooking a breeze plus plenty of healthy snacks & treats to enjoy all month long.
What’s in season in January?
I’ve been loving the produce this time of year because you can make such cozy, flavorful recipes with it. This month be sure to stock up on January seasonal produce:
- dark, leafy greens like kale and spinach
- brussels sprouts
- lots of delicious citrus fruits (perfect if you have an orange obsession like I do)
- potatoes + sweet potatoes
- and plenty of winter squash
Looking for more meal prep ideas?
Look no further! We launched a FREE 7-day Simple & Nourishing Meal Plan (made for two people!) that’s gluten free, dairy free friendly and veg-friendly. This plan is all about focusing on foods that nourish your body while keeping you satisfied and feeling GOOD. Bonus? They’ll make you excited to get creative in the kitchen! You’ll find:
- flavorful, easy recipes for you (and a loved one or roommate) to enjoy — desserts included!
- a grocery list with everything you’ll need to make each recipe
- a meal plan calendar to guide you through the meals each day of the week
Meal Prep Lunches
Delicious, Healthy Dinners
Snacks & Treats
I hope you love these healthy January recipes and get a chance to make them soon! If you make any of these recipes be sure to leave a comment & rating on them so I know how you liked them. Thank you!